CONSTRUCTION AND ACCOMPANYING
We specialize in accountancy for builders and the construction industry in Kent through our experience with over 80 local property and construction businesses. We can deliver effective help with CIS tax as well as providing accountant services for builders and individuals within the construction industry.
The construction industry is one of the most volatile sectors in the UK economy, and careful planning and advice are needed to maintain efficiency and competitiveness. With years of experience in this sector we pride ourselves on having an understanding of the specific problems faced by builders, building and civil engineering contractors, and civil engineering consultants, and in being able to recommend effective solutions.
We work with our clients to help them optimise their performance through advice on appropriate funding, project planning, cashflow planning, payroll services etc. We guide clients through the maze of regulations imposed on the industry, help minimise compliance costs, and assist in building a successful future.
Our specialist construction team are experts in the new construction industry rules, which came in to effect in April 2007, and held a number of local seminars to assist businesses in the industry to update systems in readiness. They offer a personalised service with the proactive advice and support you need.
Our service to the construction industry includes:
• The review of records for the production of accurate management information and CIS compliance
• Contract review for subcontractors to determine status
• Training on CIS matters and system implementation to cope with monthly returns
• Explaining and training on the verification process
• Explaining and training on monthly returns
• Reviewing payments to identify risks to gross payment status
• Targeting payments dates for all taxes to ensure compliance with rules
As a firm Strickland Accountancy acts for clients in the construction industry from sole traders and partnerships to Limited Companies. We have the experience and expertise to provide you with the comfort you need in this challenging sector.